Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Nails inc...Bond street

A quick one, one I got for Christmas, is one of the gorgeous crystal caps (the old man knows me well!)

2 coats of Bond street topped with Kensington 45 second top coat.. (was a bit rough and ready before bed! zzzz)

Voila, bit festive, but... very nice all the same, pure red foilyness..

TTFN xxx


  1. Very pretty red and I like that bottle cap. Talking about bling, bling :)

  2. Wow never seen such a beautiful lacquer bottle! Want one xx :o)

  3. its so gorgeous and the bottle is to die for! oh and i tagged you here

  4. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved it and I'm following your blog, congratulations and much success here!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog, it will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Kisses from Brazil

  5. This color is divine. It reminds me of Dorothy’s red ruby slippers. I think that it is just magical. Thanks for sharing!

    My homepage | Online PhD UK