Sunday 7 November 2010

Just rock it!




1 coat just rock it

1 coat Essence Matte top coat

So pigmented these little colour & go polishes, 1 coat was full coverage enough to mattify! This is a deep navy with a hint of indigo to it... gorgeous.. I love indigo..although its impossible to photograph properly!!

Will probably gloss this mani up later as it wont last long otherwise.... one hair wash and my index finger is chipping! Only problem with mattifying..does look hot though!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks

TTFN

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great shade! i lobe the matte topcoat over it! I only wish the essence bottles were bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome color on you...and I love it when I get to see them matte. Not many people will use matte. Great post.

    ReplyDelete