Saturday 6 November 2010

Tag!

I got this lovely wee tag from Melanie over at The Color Palette - Thank you! Taken me a while to respond to this one as I have been up and down the doctors all week.. antibiotics hell! .. So finally, here we go :-)

1. Why did you create the blog?

My resolution for 2010 was to grow my nails long for the first time in my life, and get my hands presentable before getting engaged (finally got my rock in march!)

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

Mainly polish blogs but also a lot of fashion blogs, photo blogs ..I love..can spend literally all night going through a new photo blog!!

Haircare blogs are a new guilty pleasure of mine..oh dear lol


3. Do you have a favorite makeup brand?

No .... I was faithful to MAC for face products but now I will try most brands.. mostly I use a lot of drugstore, I am very minimalist when it comes to make up! (unlike polish)

4. What is your favorite clothing brand?

I guess if its where I like clothes from... H&M is ace for basic stuff... 95% of my wardrobe is straight out of Primark.. I am a Primarni addict!!

5. What makeup products is essential for you?

Foundation... I need my skin to be matte and flawless for at least 7 hours.. that's worth the extra pennies to me! .. I am so self conscious about my skin ..foundation is essential!!

6. What is your favorite color?

Does black count?? lol

7. What is your favorite perfume?

Marc Jacobs Daisy..but its definitely a summer scent..for winter Hugo Boss Deep Red

8. What is the film you liked the most?

Funny face .. absolute classic :)


9. What countries would you like to go?


Germany is next on my list ... but always wanted to go to China as my nanny was Chinese, I never got to meet her so going there would be really nice.. don't think I will get my fiance going abroad anytime soon mind!!

Because I am way too shattered to tag and comment .... consider yourselves tagged :-)

TTFN lovelies xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment