Saturday 16 April 2011

Revlon Cloud (and sad nails)









Revlon Cloud... Omg... I have wanted this so so long since seeing it on MUA on one of Love8Brain's gorgeous spam posts... it was love at first sight!!!

Its a speed dry one... super thick, nice formula..could of been 1 coat.. I did two.. I was messy!!

I love it so much, I had to take a zillion photo's of it!!!

My nails are so so short right now, I took them down super short...they are sore but they will grow!! .. they just kept breaking off, combination of me dieting and taking 25 + tablets for migraines a day at the moment is completely wrecking them :( wish I knew a way to get them back!!!

They will grow though!! lots of Nail envy!!

Going to try to keep them polished!! (despite the fugly factor!!)

Hope everyone is having a chilled weekend

TTFN lovelies xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, it looks great on you. Your nails will grow, again. Until then, enjoy easy typing and vampy polish. :D

    This polish is on my wishlist and after seeing your pics, it just shot to the top. I neeeed this polish! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! Regarding your migraines - ask your Dr for Maxalt. I suffered for 20+ years before trying this - it gets rid of the worse one in 45 mins or less with no side effects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh love the look of this coloour, grey with a slight hint of lilac!xx :o)

    ReplyDelete