Monday 22 March 2010

Finally High society... Loveee..and other order goodies!




Finally got High society..wow this is sooo gorgeous... I love it
Also got in my package Chg Hey-lium and Flying High...look gorgeous..wee... a bargain for £1.87 each, yay!!

I knew the High society was lush but it applied like a dream, never used CC yet..really nice formula, easy and nice brush for my little nails!Topped with NYC topcoat... as good as seche- shrinkage/crumpling.. the seche effect lol

Anyways TTFN xoxo







pppst. More to come... waiting for dotting tools to arrive :-)














5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails!!! Gorgeous color! I'm waiting for mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color. I have this color. Need to hurry up and get to it - it's absolutely gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete