Tuesday 12 October 2010

Eyeko Indigo







Eyeko Indigo.... My first Eyeko..why it took me so long I do NOT know! Check out the new releases here

The shimmer on this is gorgeous, it has little sparkles if you look closely - microglitter I suppose you could call them. This is 2 coats topped with seche!

Bagged this little lovely in the asos sale, £1.25..deal! They retail at £3.50 (or £3 on asos) - Am definitely going to have to get Military next(Vampira is on the list too!)!!

I love love the packaging.. its just the right size... so cute :-) ..deffo an improvement from the old teeny ones we used to get in Superdrug!

Oh yes and what everyone says is true..they really do apply themselves - well nearly!!

Just a quickie post!

TTFN lovelies xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have them all except the 2 new ones and I loooooovvvvve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I've seen Military on other blogs, looks awesome. Let us know when/if you get it!

    ReplyDelete