Sunday 24 October 2010

Hot and Not....

Yes its that time again for the week....

HOT

Holiday from work..didn't go anywhere but it was sooo lovely just to relax... (back to the office in the morning..boo)

Snoods ... I love my snood... think I might need a thicker one mind!!

Hair Powders...loving Amla and Cassia (neutral henna) at the moment...so amazing..Its worth the mixing/sitting about with mud on my head for two hours!

Aussie Haircare... hair is becoming a bit of a second love for me at the moment, adoring Aussie Moist and 3 minute Miracle... Gorgeousness!

Getting the teapot on..deffo teapot weather!

Gettin back in the gym..so nice after my flare up..feels fantastic!!

Hair accessories.. other half got me some little leather roses on hair pins in the week...soo cute.. lusting after giant bows.. chunky headbands and all sorts of hair sticks...droolie


NOT

The cold snap here... brrr... I have taken to wrappping up like I am off to Antarctica when I get home! sooo chilly

Pushy doctors... No means No!!

Tights.. I am resisting wearing tights at the moment, but don't think that will last too much longer...they are always a pain in the rear!!

Primarni... yes.. I said it.. Primark was a huge disappointment in the week... was so gutted, my poor fiance had to deal with my moping for an hour -All a girl wanted was some nice oversize jumpers.!!

Dark mornings... brrr..pitch black at 6.30am....dosent make me want to run off to the gym!!

TTFN lovelies

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment