Wednesday 10 February 2010

...yes I know its not V day yet.. Avon Ruby Slippers








I know I know...this is a valentines pressie... Avon Ruby Slippers .. excuse the messy mani.. I dunno..this was so freakin hard to apply..lol I never have trouble normally!!


I like it...but it isn't completely opaque..this is 3 coats..some nails have 4...and still you can see nail tip..apart from that its very pretty, glossy and hard as nails!!

and... a very sweet friend at work got me this Revlon Glimmer gloss in blueberry bliss..from....POUNDLAND..yes..lol its Big 3 Free, an American product...yay..it looks gorgeous..sparkly and blue is always a winner in my books!!

Put in my monthly ebay order...trying my first China glaze...yeehah..ordered the Calcium gel and Stellar..swatches sold me!!

... I really do need to study tonight...and not nail polish window shop..so TTFN!!
xoxo

3 comments: