Tuesday 21 September 2010

Happy 101 award


I got this sweet wee tag from Lisa over at Nailed it :)

Rules:
  • Post who gave you this award: See above!
  • State 10 things you like:
1. Family
2. My fantastic boyfriend ( + his two fabulous kids)
3. My BFF - Mwaah!
4. Weight training ... I like to train with the big boys!!
5. Shoes ..esp 5inch plus heels..Droolie
6. Tidying and organising..esp with girly boxes/things
7. Learning new things...
8. Old tele programmes - The Goodlife, Steptoe and Son.. Classics!
9. Singing loudly when nobody is around - Doing my best Beyonce impression of course!
10. The coolest swapping buddies in the world!

  • Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

Because I am in a haze of Contract law, cases and Tort right now.. if you would like to play and are reading this post consider yourself tagged!!


TTFN lovelies xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment