Wednesday 29 September 2010

Strawberry fields... wheres the shimmer??








I had wanted Strawberry fields foreveeeer so was so chuffed to be gifted with it! Finally tried it out...now.. don't get me wrong its gorgeous and I AM A PINK-AHOLIC ...however all the gorgeous macro shots I have seen...well the shimmer doesn't translate as nicely in person... maybe I need to live in sunnier climates??

It is still no doubt pretty with secret shimmer... May layer some gold pure ice over it and see if that blows my socks off!!

Am having some serious chipping issues atm... don't know if its all the typing/writing ... but they are lucky to last 24 hours whereas normally I can go a week at a push!! boo

Anyhoo.. another post and run!!

TTFN lovelies xoxox

3 comments:

  1. this is a really pretty color..i think. I own it but I haven't had time to try it out but from everyone's pictures I really like it. I hope it works with my skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shade of pink on you!

    ReplyDelete