Tuesday 24 August 2010

Inspired by Lippman.... franken







So... since I am not in the US..I decided to franken up something Lippman-esque... now I did this a couple weeks ago.. recon its pretty much as I wanted, Hex glitter, holo fine glitter on a jelly base... DONE

Used various fine holo glitters, Claires chunky blue, WnW Noctural ..erm..maybe a drop of Black....

Its not a precise science .. but very simple to make! ..Click to see the lovely Hex glitter..yum

Anyhoo... I loves it... got many compliments on this one, any idea for a name???

May have a play around with my other chunky glitter, love this effect..looks like its floating in the jelly base... squishy :-)

Just a quickie post!

TTFN lovelies xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous franken! I really want those Lippman polishes, may have to swap for them lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous franken. I think you did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it looks like Lady Sings the Blues, maybe Lady Sings the Franken Blues? nah, i suck at names lately.

    ReplyDelete