Thursday 15 April 2010

CC Charity ball







I received this little lovely from A ... checkout the Swap,shop or sell !! ..wee finally got round to using this today, needed something work appropriate.
As usual with CC application very good, nice solid bottles I like..a good clinking sound!
Dried very fast indeed, this is two coats.. I am on a bit of a creme kick atm..all I want is silky smooth glossy colour!!
Soon as I get my seche restore will be able to use glitters etc again, I cannot stand gritty bumpy nails..plus it snags in my hair! erk!
Love love this colour, I am tempted to get some more from this collection, I love this one as much as High Society..rich, smooth and dark, love!
TTFN xoxox



2 comments:

  1. That color looks great on you!!

    Yeah for winning prizes!!

    Congratulations!!


    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want :)

    ReplyDelete