Friday 9 July 2010

Franken... sweet as Candy ..










So I cut my nails down, mainly as the flaws were annoying but also.. as my bf ordered me some avon bits..so time they come I will be back to ideal swatching length!!








Sooo I frankened this wee baby, was super easy, Orly First kiss was base, just added BarryM Flamingo pink until I reached the desired baby.. ish pink I have been fancying.. but refusing to pay good money for.. (yeah I am a cheap skate!!)

Its a squishy jelly..with the fab pigmentation from the barryM.. marriage made in heaven, BarryM are so so pigmented, think they be good franken tools!

Liking this a lot.... can you tell...

Anyways am taking it super easy, resting, on fluids only...... so bed..laptop..sofa..duvet..is about my weekend!!

TTFN lovelies xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I Love that Bubble Gum Pink...Ur nails are very Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the franken and your nails look beautiful at any length!

    ReplyDelete