Wednesday 14 July 2010

Nailene & Revlon goodie bags to review



I was sent these fabulous goodies from Nailene & Revlon to review, I have not been paid to do these reviews and am in no way swayed by the company.

Nailene were kind enough to contact me about reviewing some of their products.

The fedex man brough these two gorgeous bags of goodies .. will be reviewing these over the next fortnight for you guys!

From Nailene

Bedazzle Nail art
Nailene Nail studio professional gel glue- pink
Nailene Nail studio - PRETTY - Short length
Nailene Couture- PLATINUM- Medium length
Nailene So Natural- Short, Square style (these are the ones that are chip proof)
Nailene Nail Studio - BLACK TIE- Short length


Wow..all looks so lovely (click for close up's)




From Revlon

Revlon Beyond Natural Lashes -Natural Defining
Revlon Beyond Natural Lashes -Dramatic x3 Volume
Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
Revlon Runway Collection Nails - MYSTIC



These absolutely gorgeous lashes!! One set are very natural looking and another more dramatic (Click to see close up), I am NOT blessed with much in the lash department, so I cant wait to try these!


.. Reviews will be coming shortly (soon as I am feeling brighter, I will get the goodies reviewed and up for you guys!)

TTFN lovelies xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment