Wednesday 28 July 2010

Moonstruck






Am sure you have seen Moonstruck before..but its super exciting getting US only stuff (so let me have a squeal!!)

Gorgeous creme, this is two coats, with topcoat
I am a creme-a holic.. I admit, and this is gorgeousness, went on so easily! Love it!

Think I will let the pictures do the talking for this one....

If your a lover of taupe.. this one is a must have for sure.. I hated Mushroom on me..But I love this!!






Loving it!!!

Just a quick post tonight, feeling rough as!

TTFN lovelies xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I've been looking for a good taupe polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. Like China Glaze Channelesque. And that's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour and gorgous on you! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I looove taupes, have to start looking for this one :)

    ReplyDelete