Saturday 29 May 2010

Black on black.. Nail art (simple)










So just as I said..Eurovision..so boring/ridiculous/funny.. I did some nail art as it began


Really simple, put a tip on using the black w/glitter Striperite, then used the others to put random lines on... 10 minute job!






I picked this up at Poundland with the Nail Quencher..ooo.. Not too sure what it will be like, Will give it a go for sure..lol here it is with my other deep clean manicure items lol Denture tabs..and toothbrush! Will give that a whirl when I remove this mani

That's all for tonight..back to Euro watching

TTFN xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Eurovision was so boring I did some studying rather than watch it properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first glance the design looks very Burberry'ish, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...nicely done.

    ReplyDelete