Saturday 15 May 2010

WnW Blazed... I heart wet and wild



I took my nails down a fair bit this morning, figure I have a month to grow them back to optimal length before my birthday lol Hoping I will get some new polish from friends and family!

I love wet n Wild polish...more than OPI.. more than err.. no not more than China glaze lol but wow does it go on well, glossy..gorgeous colours..wish we had it here in the UK!
This is 2 coats over 1 coat Nailtek Maintenance, 1 coat Orly bonder - topped with 1 coat seche

Thanks A for this one, it rocks!

Very summery indeed..now if the summer would just turn up hehehe

I also got these Fimo fruit & flowers during the week from ebay, they were $1 wow..sooo adorable..hope you can see them!



Thanks to new followers :-) at 150 mark I will be doing another contest..Am thinking a British themed competition for you international lovelies



TTFN


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment