Sunday 23 May 2010

Spots..stripes and brights (100th post) wee!












Some nail art..for my 100th post!! yay

Did I mention its BOILING here in good old Blighty, its just glorious..so instead of my usual pot of tea and nap.. I played with some nail art


Used :

Nail art striper- WHITE

Primark Purple - 69


Marks & Spencers - Neon yellow


BarryM Flamingo pink


Dotting tool used


Firstly put on an angled french - not a V, rather an off V lol..then added the white lines, finally dot details & topped with WnW topcoat
Not bad lol.. like the colours.. gonna work on a more blinged out version with rhinestones perhaps


TTFN lovelies xoxo

9 comments:

  1. The weather is great isn't it? Lush nail art too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congratz on 100 posts!

    I am LOVING the weather big time. Mmm sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hot here in Orlando, FL...too hot. lol!! Nailart is very nice!!! Love it!!! It reminds me of tic tac toe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that is so cute girl I love. = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so talented, i have no patience for nail art like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this - especially the fact that the french tip is "off -V".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Absolutely mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete