Monday 31 May 2010

Just for fun.. 40 Questions

Saw this little cute tag over on :)

Same as her..if you like it..I tag you.. I am nosey and love reading these!!

SKINCARE

How many times a day do you wash your face?

Morning and evening

What skintype do you have?

Combination, Oily and dry...annoying!

Current facial wash?

Ponds cold cleanser

Do you exfoliate?

Yesss

Which brand?

Olay facial wipes -the microdermobrasion ones.... just add water to the textured wipes

What moisturiser do you use?

Johnson's 24 hour

Do you have freckles?

Nope

Do you use eye cream?

Not yet...

Did you or do you have acne prone skin?

Yes from a very young age, now its mostly calm!!

Did you ever use pro activ?

Nope!

MAKE UP

Foundation?

Mac Mineralize skin finish Natural

Concealer?

None

What is your skin undertone?

Warm with red undertone

Do you use false eyelashes?

Haven't been brave enough yet, would love to try some!

Do you change your mascara every 3 months?

I change it when its finished..very bad I know lol

What brand Mascara?

Maybelline..any sort really

Sephora or MAC??

Prefer Sephora ( we need more stores!!!) - heart the NYC one...droool!

Do you have a MAC Pro card??

I wish!!

What make up tools do you use most??

Brushes..mainly big fluffy powder brush Sephora, Elf eyeshadow brush and flat foundation brush

Do you use make up primer for the eyes?

Nope.. unnecessary for me..lasts all day without!

Primer for the face??

GOSH Velvet touch

Favourite eyeshadow??

I love the BeautyUK Palettes..which I believe are the same as Claire's in the states

Pencil or Liquid eyeliner?

Pencil..love Benefit Bad gal eyeliner..nice chunky smudgy eyeliner!

How often do you poke your eye with the eyeliner?

err never lol

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Love em..BarryM especially

Do you like mineral make up?

Love it... matte all day, buildable coverage, and goes a long way... ie.. 1 every 6 months

Favourite lipstick?

Not a lipstick gal.. did get Chanel Rose Flamingo from the fiance's mum..I am liking it with a lot of gloss on top!

Favourite lipgloss?

MAC Spring bean

Favourite blush??

Don't use..prefer Bronzer

Do you buy makeup on ebay??

I haven't yet

Do you like drugstore make up?

Adore it.. for eyeshadow its all I buy

Do you go to CCO's

Nope

Would you consider taking make up classes?

Definitely!!

Are you clumsy putting on make up??

Very..lol more on my cheeks than on my eyes

Name a make up crime you hate??

Bleeding lipstick...or worse..on the teeth lol

Do you like colourful or neutral make up??

A bit of both..neutral usually with a dramatic eye

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item what would it be?

Foundation..essential!!!

Do you ever leave the house without any make up on?

I do..only on a Sunday morning to run to get the paper.. praying I see nobody I know!!!

Do you think you look good even without any make up?

I look..fine.. but less than "Superb" LOLLL

In your opinion what is the best make up line?

I do like MAC.. if I won the lottery..I would roll about in a pile of it(then purchase it)!

What do you think of make up?

Enhances what you have, covers the flaws you think are visible to all.... gives you a little outlet for your personality on your face!

... Have added on 5 Nail related ones

Current favourite product - polish, treatment, whatever!!

Essie MAY ..fantastic product, so cool..having a lot of fun playing with this one!

Top treatment

Nail envy

Top basecoat

Sally hansen Nail Quencher .. I loveeee it!

Top topcoat

Seche..even though it likes to go gloopy in a week..and I go through buckets of it lol

Favourite brand currently for polish

Wet and Wild... not only the novelty of not being able to get it here..but fantastic colours, wears well.. and price.. I love it more than many pricier ones!

I love these things..hopefully you guys do too lol

TTFN xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lol great to know more about you! I change mine when it's finished as well :P touchwood that I don't get an infection...bleuch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy trial-size mascaras from ebay. I suppose I could just go to the Lancome counter and try to blag some but I'm not cheeky/brave enough. Definicils.
    So they last the right time and they are dinky.
    I have a GREAT tip for exfoliating but I might save it for a post...

    ReplyDelete