Sunday 23 May 2010

Models own Beth's Blue













Models own Beth's Blue.. when I was getting some bits together for swappies so got this and one other for my fiance's daughter...she has very good taste and chose Lemon Meringue..it is gorgeous!!


Base/treatment - Nailtek Maintenance, Orly Bonder

Colour- coats 2-3 coats , some fingers have three

Topped with seche + wet n wild topcoat


The colour is great, very pigmented, 1 coat would have been fine but the brush is splayed/shedding so it was a bit tricky for me to apply, had to keep picking brush bits out of the polish, so 3 coats were needed for some! Every now and again a dodgy brush cant be avoided, am sure it would apply flawlessly with the proper brush! Fingers crossed can get a replacement brush for it :-)


Colour and consistency is great, its pigmented, and colour accurate to bottle - The website pics are very accurate for creams & neons which is helpful!

Lovee the colour, I don't have many pastel shades, this is gorgeous


I adore Models own, the colour range is just HUGE!! they are now bringing some into Boots stores in phases, which is good stuff :-) get your advantage points and 3 for 2. Its a shame Boots isnt really pushing the brand(pull yer finger out boots!!)...I love the packaging, product and..best of all fast shipping! I got mine within 24 hours of confirmation!


TTFN lovelies xoxox


pSSST.. Just cos I can and its my dear friend J.. she has finally started a blog, check it out Polish Insomniac

2 comments:

  1. This is a really flattering colour on you. I love how subtle it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet, thanks for the shout out!

    those two colors would look awesome together!!!

    ReplyDelete