Wednesday 5 May 2010

MUA #9 Squishy jelly blue









Yes a fab squishy jelly blue..for £1 ...I love this soo much


This is 3 coats, topped with seche, you can still see VNL but..you know what its so lush..I dont care lol I will probably put CND Super shiney + seche on again before bed..


So

1 coat SH NQ
3 Coats MUA
1 coat Seche
1 coat CND
1 coat Seche

I like the CND super shiney as your nails are bulletproof in the morning..makes them so hard..love it

Its pretty much tip wear free and perfect, the pictures in the sunshine are after 1 days wear

yay I looooove this one, thanks to the old man for this one lol

After seeing the new WnW Wild shine pictures I am drooooling.. I love WnW soo much, wears fabulous and I love brights..oggle oggle lol

Busy with work, study, diet, gym bla bla blah..but will make an effort to post new mani's....am thinking of ordering some fauxnads for my bday..hello kitty..wee..think its time I got on the Konad bandwagon!!

TTFN lovelies xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am happy that these are turning out to be decent according to a few bloggers! This is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUSSSS!!!!!!

    ~Nailstah (http://www.nailstah.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some of these next time I'm in Superdrugs. I only learnt about this new line not long ago and I want it so much :( Thanks for the swaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing nails, and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete